Before starting with SEO, you need to know where your journey is heading to. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you in the right niche?
- Are people searching for your product?
- Who are your competitors, and how easy can you beat them?
Once you know whether there is a market and how strong (or weak) your competition is, apply the Internet Marketing 1-2 Punch
What are criteria for content that is 10 times better than what anyone else is doing in a niche?
- It has to have great UI and UX on any device
- It’s a combination of high quality, trustworthiness, it’s useful, interesting, and remarkable 
- It’s considerably different in scope and in detail from other works that are serving the same visitor or user intent
- It creates an emotional response 
- It solves an issue or answers a question by providing a comprehensive, accurate, exceptional information and resources
- It delivers content in a unique, remarkable, typically unexpectedly pleasurable style
If you hit all of these things, you probably have yourself a piece of 10x content. It’s just very hard to do. Maybe try these 3 untapped content marketing ideas
 It doesn’t have to be all of those but some combination of them.
 I want to feel awe, surprise, joy, anticipation, or admiration for a piece of content before I consider it 10x.
With 198 million active ad block users worldwide there may be more ways to fail then ever – but also even more ways to succeed. The top 10 mistakes are:
- Using a misleading CTA
- Focusing on your CTR instead of your ROI
- Skipping A/B testing
- Advertising on the wrong sites
- Not running social media display ads
- Running ads that are only desktop-friendly
- Using the same ads, over and over again
- Unstoppably showing ads to people who don’t convert
- Creating sloppy ads
- Winging it
If you avoid these ten mistakes in display advertising, you will increase your CTR and create engagement with your target audience like never before.
Do you need to spend a lot of money to create exceptional content? No. The barriers to entry for publishing on the internet are extremely low. That’s why we see so much mediocre content everywhere we look. In order to create content that attracts an audience and builds your business, follow these steps:
- Gather ideas from all over, $0
- Develop a plan and work it, $0
- Hold yourself to high standards, $0
- Add meaning with images, $0
- Create a publishing schedule and stick to it, $0
- Use social media to share your work, $0
- Track your results, $0
Remember: You don’t need to outspend the competition. You need to outthink them.
Growing an audience is hard. You have to have talent. You have to put in a lot of work. And there’s no 1-2-3 solution. The problem is that attention is limited. So let’s get started:
- Look for what’s next
- Have a voice
- Do things differently
- Work hard
- Focus on quality
- Be consistent
The rewards make it feel worthwhile – seeing people share your content and enjoy your work is priceless. However, be aware of content overload